Club – Weekend Pennant Duties – Rutherglen Bowling Club
Weekend Pennant – ‘Duty Rink’ Tasks
Before Play (Approx. 1 hr prior):
- General tidy of Club House as required.
- Put up Flag to full mast.
- ‘Zero’ Scoreboards and ‘Print’ Names on Boards with ‘Rutherglen’ on top.
- Place ‘Master Scoreboard’ in prominent position and zero.
- ‘Clear’ and ‘Rake’ ditches as required.
- Clean and wipe seats with ‘damp’ cloth.
- Empty Rink ashtrays and Rubbish Bins where necessary.
- Put out ‘Mats’/ Kitties/ Corner Flags/ Wind Sock and Umpire’s Equipment.
At End of Play:
- Ensure all mats/ kitties/ Corner Flags/ Wind Sock are returned to ‘Tournament’ room.
- Return Umpire’s equipment into Club House.
- Lower Flag, fold and return to Club House.